Seeking a position as General Business/Constrution Project Managerr/Supervisor in construction or trade industry. A management level position that continues to offer me the creative adventure and challenges to help me create an atmosphere of success for all parties influenced by my skills. Currently 25+ years in Construction/Design Industry
2013 – Present Fuse Enviro, Inc – Williston, ND (Bakken Oil Field) (Ptarmigan Services, Inc.)
Solids Control Consultant /Unit Supervisor – Environmental – Maintenance/Service, repair, and operation of solids control equipment to include: Control Panel, Lynx 40/20 Centrifuge, P3/P4 pumps, Vertical Drier and Shakers, Maintain Mud Weight, De-watering operations, Area of Operation Cleaning/Maintenance and Reports/Billing, Handling/Mixing Solids for transport; Loader Operator.
2000 – 2014 Territory Media – Director/Manager/Staff Artist – An online and print/video media promotions based company for upper Midwest. Client base; travel and tourism, retail, real estate and corporate. Based out of Deadwood, SD. Offering focused online marketing to include SEO, web design, social media, WordPress, video, Vlogging, Podcasting and all print media design.
- Developed Community CMS Portal & Business Directory (Peak high- two million pageviews monthly).
- Developed 1st News site in world to embed Audio/Video news syndication with text.
- News site has ranked in the top 2% of all news sites online in the world in 2nd year (2005-2006).
- Developed first Audio/Video/Text Blog in nation with news syndication in major SERPS
- AV/Photography – and Drone based Video
- Assisted/Consulted with hundreds of businesses on Design, Implementation, Business Strategies, Products, and Product Launches.
- Design and Built Black Hills Birth Center and designed/developed "The Rubicon"
1995 – 2000 – Manager/Graphic Design/Artist – Majestic Glass & Sign, Lead, SD Established a sign shop that specialized in custom work and art glass.
- Develop corporate image and marketing plans.
- Sign manufacture and installation
- Sales and Marketing, Design, Web development.
- Highlight – Created the award winning 20’ x 40’ glass mural “The Stand” at Mount Rushmore National Memorial. (1996) (Clients included: Vice President of the United States, Miss South Dakota.)
1991 – 1995 General Manager, Senior Vice President – New Account Development – Construction Project Manager
Bruce H. Lien Companies – Concorde Gaming (CGAM) OC, Rapid City, SD
Overseen the operations and marketing across the state of South Dakota and Louisiana to increase gaming/casino revenue through tours and customer interaction and gaming.
- New development team leader – Implemented management level protocols to take company to stock exchange
- Created corporate MIS systems
- Personally responsible for over $4 million in inventory and assets
- Redesigned state route into regional profit centers which lowered operating costs and raised net income substantially.
- Registered Lobbiest for Gaming in State of South Dakota
- New project development; New Town Casino, and several other smaller casino projects
- Developed the new corporate image and plan to take the company public
- Designed and developed an EPA approved gold refinery in city limits. ( i.e. Browning Resources, Inc.)
- Marketing Audio/Video/Print
- Design Team Leader on Four Bears Casino, ND
- New Route Team Leader – Louisiana
1983 – 1991 Marketing Director, General Manager/Construction Supervisor Prentice Real Estate and Builders Ltd., Rapid City, SD
Established and consolidated a real estate company and general construction company under one business. The two companies worked in conjunction to design and build and sell moderate income and custom homes and sell existing homes and businesses.
- Designed and built over 75 new homes. Designed and remodeled numerous homes and businesses.
- Managed as many as 9 licensed agents and sales staff in two states.
- Marketing for both companies in Print/Radio
1979 – 1983 Sergeant (NCOIC) Noncommissioned Officer in Charge of Staff Engineers – Construction Supervisor (Battalion Level) (E-7 Position)
United States Army, Combat development Experimentation Command, Ft. Hunter Liggett, CA
- Directly responsible for all vertical/horizontal construction, construction safety, survey section, design and drafting department and prefabrication.
- Chief Drafting/Design Specialist
- Project NCOIC, Vertical Inspector for Engineer Company
- NCOIC of Color Guard
- Fire Safety Inspector
- Honorable Discharge U.S. Army (6 Years)
- 8000 hour Architectural Apprenticeship (Bachelor’s Degree Equivalency – SDRC)
Wessington High School; Wessington, South Dakota
Ft. Belvoir, VA (DMS) Drafting School for Architecture
Noncommissioned Officers Academy, Monterey California
Dale Carnegie Sales Course
Dale Carnegie Management Course
Dale Carnegie Human Relations Course
Ken Janda School of Real Estate, Sales Course
Ken Janda School of Real Estate, Brokers I and Brokers II
PROFESSIONAL CERTIFICATION AND APPRENTICESHIP
Completed 8000 Registered hours; Architectural Drafting, (Registered with the U.S. Dept. of Labor – Bachelor’s Degree Equivalency – SDRC)
PROFESSIONAL LICENSES AND QUALIFICATIONS
- South Dakota Real Estate Commission, Brokers License # 4029 & Firm License #10792
- North Dakota Real Estate Commission, Brokers License #1721 & Firm License #538
- Instructor for South Dakota Real Estate Commission*
*Pre-Licensing Salesperson, Brokers I, Brokers II and Continuing Education Courses – SDCL 36-21-53: 20:56:04:03 South Dakota Real Estate Commission Rules and Regulation –
AREAS OF KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
- Liquid & Solids Control Processing, Management & Transportation Systems
- Vertical & Horizontal Construction (Commercial & Residential)
- Design Software: Corel, Adobe Illustrator,
- Most design/layout programs: Adobe CS5, Macromedia; Dreamweaver MX, Flash MX, Fireworks MX, Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, FlexiSign Pro 8.1
- General Software: Word, Excel,
- CADD/MM and Router Systems including pen plotters and cutters.
- Script writing and research
- Trade Show, Booth and Sales Development
- Layout and Design i.e. Graphic Design and Fine Art, Brochures, Fliers,
- Sign design to corporate image
- Art Mediums include- Audio/Video, Computer, Online, SEO, Airbrush, Glass Carving and Silk Screen
Business Administration and Management
Labor, Employment, Relations, Supervision and Training